Émilie Lewis - Energetical Massotherapist
I am passionate about my job and want to share my good energy through my care.
Restoring balance to the Body and Spirit is my goal.
“You can only accomplish and give to others if you feel good. “
I have more than 15 years of experience. I enjoy enhancing my skill set by regularly attending paramedical and health conferences and workshops (food supplements, nutrition and dietary well-being, Bach flowers, gemmotherapy, Korean relaxation) as my passion leads me.
After 4 years of building my own private practice in Paris, I have relocated to the Côte d’Azur. Previously I held the position of Spa Manager at a five-star resort in Courchevel and worked in association with a private chiropractor’s clinic in Nelson, New Zealand.
I have built a strong and loyal clientele on the French Riviera (in private villas and at the practice) and I attend clients at the Imperial Garoupe Hotel on The Cap d’Antibes since 9 years (by appointment only).
I also travel internationally for private clients or on board of yachts.
- Degree in global and therapeutic reflexology
- Energetic Chinese drainage
- Degree in Traditional Thai Massage (Wat Po courses)
- Degree in acupressure (Sen therapy, acupressure therapy and nuad Thai therapy)
- Degree in Indian facial massage
- Degree of biosynergetic relaxation